Wednesday 16 December 2015

Best Christmas drink- Costa v Starbucks

Hey! So I am a massive Christmas drink fan and both Costa and Starbucks have some amazing Christmasy seasonal drinks and I have tried almost all of them (I know I'm very sad.) Here are my mini reviews on the ones I have tried!

Starbucks



Honey and Almond Hot chocolate= Probably my favourite Christmas drink from Starbucks. I got a large which was perhaps too big but it was absolutely delicious.

Toffee Nut Latte= Didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would actually, this time it wasn't as sweet as I expected somehow?

Costa 


White hot chocolate= bit too sweet for me! I knew it would be and ordered a medium and even that I found myself feeling a bit sickly after, unless you have a massive sweet tooth I would probably recommend a small!

Black Forrest hot chocolate= by far my favourite Christmas drink from both Costa and Starbucks! I love it, I don't find this too sweet or bitter, just perfect!

Caramel fudge hot chocolate= I don't know if its just me but I could not tell the difference between this one and a normal hot chocolate? It was nice but i felt like it wasn't different enough!

What is your favourite Christmas drink?
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment