Wednesday 26 August 2015

Handmade burger co review

Who doesn't love a good burger? I certainly do and with 20% off at the Handmade Burger Co, I and my boyfriend decided to go for dinner.

I liked the layout of the place, it was nice and luckily for us it was quiet with not too many people in. The staff who worked there were incredibly friendly, as we had never been they showed us what to do and how to order and were absolutely lovely and chatty.



Their menu is amazing too, so many different burgers, beef, chicken and veggie ones and a gluten free menu. There were so many different kinds of each one, including a peanut butter and jam beef or chicken one which was highly recommended! They had usual sides including chips, sweet potato chips and onion rings. The only thing is that these were an "extra" they didn't come with the burger itself you had to order them separately and they cost more too. This meant that the £6.45 to £12.45 burger you were paying for, was simply for the burger and there was an extra £3.25 for the chips. 

Despite this, my burger was delicious. I ordered it "bunless" with salad instead and with an extra side of salad. I went for a veggie option of sweet potato and bean burger which came with a delicious mango salsa which was divine!
Despite their rather tempting milkshakes including and oreo one, I opted for an apple juice. My boyfriend got a chicken and bacon one which I had a bite of and was delicious too and I nabbed some of his chips which were very nice also. The food was outstanding and I can kind of see why they were a bit on the pricier side, my burger with the salad (instead of the bun) was £7.65 and for the extra salad it was £2.95 and the apple juice was £2.75 bringing my total too £20.35 simple for mine. Because we had the discount it was less however paying full price I believe it's a little steep? I won't be able to afford this in uni!

Having said all this, the food was honestly delicious and it is all handmade so you know you're not getting something horrible or processed and I would recommend it just be aware of the prices!

Have you been here? What did you think?
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment