Sunday 21 February 2016

Reviews of food everyone loves and I have only just tried

Hey guys! Long post title but this really is what it says on the tin! I have tried some trending food over the last few months that people seem to love and have given my opinions on it!

1) Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream
I know I know, I have never had any flavour Ben and Jerry's before and I finally tried one, "Cookie Dough" which is a lot of people I know's favourite flavour. No surprise I loved it and I am looking forward to trying more flavours!



2) Pumpkin spiced latte
This is another one that may shock some people! I did love it however!  i bit the bullet and went for a large on my first ever go and I was glad I did! I love anything cinnamony and this had a definite cinnamon taste which warmed me up.

3) Quest bars
They are really expensive and you can only get boxes of them so I had never had one. Luckily, someone kindly sent me a singular one of the new ish (I believe) mint choc chip flavour. I did not like it at all! I had it raw maybe I should have microwaved it? (I know some people like them warm) or maybe it was just the flavour of it? Either way I was disappointed!



Anything else you guys think I should try?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment