Sunday 13 March 2016

Sweet potato and aubergine curry

Hey guys! This recipe I have been loving to make at uni because it's so healthy and you can make a lot of it and freeze it! It is also vegan and full of goodness! Coconut milk is so creamy and delicious and sweet potatoes are so good for you sp this recipe is a winner!

For two

1 can of coconut milk
three or four small sweet potatoes
1 aubergine
a can of plum tomatoes or chopped tomatoes
a can of chickpeas (I usually serve about 100g per person but however much you like)
brown rice

Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Peel potatoes and cut potatoes and aubergine up into small pieces.

Put coconut milk and tomatoes in a pan and heat on a hob until boiling then add the veggies.

Put the pan in the oven for 30 mins. Then add chickpeas and cook for another 30 mins.

When the pan is in for the second 30 minuets, I cook my rice as I use brown rice which takes 25 minuets therefore will be done at a similar time!

And you are finished!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment