Thursday 15 October 2015

Student meals- sausage pasta

Hey guys, today's post is of a meal that is quick and easy to make for everyone at uni, it's also really yummy for those of you who aren't! I cooked this for my boyfriend when he came round on friday, its one of my favourite meals to make for people too because it's just a bit nicer and more filling than pasta with pesto.

(For two) for this recipe you will need:

6 sausages (I used lamb, you could use veggie ones to make it vegetarian)
as much pasta as you need (I usually measure it using my bowls, so i made two bowlfuls)
a jar of pasta sauce (I used sainsbury's own tomato and herb sauce)
some oil

First put the pasta on to cook as this will take the longest. Once the pasta has been cooking for about five minutes, put some oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages.

When the sausages are browned both sides, cut them up into little pieces. (excuse my feet...)
 When the pasta is done drain it and put it back in the pan and mix the sauce through. Then mix the sausages in and serve!

Hope this post has given those at uni a new idea thats quick cheap and delicious!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment